Welcome!Federation of Indian Mineral Industries
Federation of Indian Mineral Industries (FIMI) established in the year 1966 is an all-India apex body to promote the interests of all mining (including coal), mineral processing, metal making and other mineral-based industries and to attend to the problems faced by them in lease grants, renewals, tenures, production, taxation, trade, exports, labour, etc. FIMI envelopes in its fold mining, mineral processing, metal making, cement, coal and other mineral-derived industries as well as granite, stone, marble and slate industries – private, joint and public sectors – of the country. It has more than 400 direct members and 25 regional associations which represent local small mining units in the country.
More than 50 years of dedicated service to the mining industry
- Promoting Mine in India for Make in India
- Committed to socio-economic growth and improving lives in remote mining regions
- Leading the Sustainable Mining movement in India
- Transforming geologic possibilities into mines of wealth
- Honing India’s Mining Skills